12:00-1:30 p.m. (Check in begins at 11:30 a.m.)
Each year, the Glenwood Lakes Area Chamber & Welcome Center Annual Meeting will introduce our Board of Directors & retiring board members, showcase our 'Year in Review', and also honor community members with our Community Awards portion of the program.
This year, our 'Year in Review' will include some of these highlights: Introduction of the Chamber & Welcome Center Board & Staff Members, strategic plans, Introduce our new members since the last annual meeting, plus more!
This year's retiring Chamber & Welcome Center Board members include:
- Michael Claunch: Immediate Past President (2016): Eagle Bank
- Tim Douglass: Pope County Tribune & Starbuck Times
- Curt Ogdahl: Wangsness Ogdahl & Associates
- Youth of the Year: Selected by Minnewaska Area Schools
- Anna Vold
- Jaeger Jergenson
- Volunteer(s) of the Year
- Stephanie Howe
- Lloyd W. Campbell, Jr.
- Lifetime Achievement Award
- Chuck Thompson
- Non-profit/Service Club of the Year
- Central Square Cultural & Civic Center
- Grilled Chicken Breast Supreme (sour cream sauce, with white wine, mushrooms, & onions)
- Baked Honey Glazed Ham
- Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Buttered Corn, House Salad, Bread
- Coffee, Lemonade